Founder at ASM Web Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:2426 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Business Development Role - BFSI (3-6 yrs)
- Partner with SMEs/MMEs/ Corporates for Invoice Discounting offerings for their suppliers/vendors and dealers/distributors for their sales partners.
- Manage end to end partner relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and result tracking.
- On-boarding of accounts with a closure of NDA, Anchor agreement and other legal formalities.
- Post-Sign-off evaluation of partnership performance - driving growth and revenue realization from the partnership.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams to help create and deliver new products for customers. Structure product offering suitable to the requirements of anchors in terms of pricing, tenure, coverage etc.
- Consult and close internally with legal and risk team to manage potential risk with anchors and effectively mitigate the same.
- Coordinate externally with anchors and internally with various desks for quick and smooth conversion of leads, sharing relevant MIS and other information, eliminating gaps whenever required.
- Structure the product offering to suit the anchors- requirement, in terms of pricing, tenor, coverage etc. Closing the deal-specific documents wherever required.
- Manage key accounts and deepen relationships with clients by looking at opportunities for upselling/ cross-selling etc.
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it's outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives.
- Periodical sharing of overdue reports and MIS with the anchor/ borrower and follow-ups for timely repayments.
- Providing Anchor support for managing defaults, if any, and enforce corrective action like the embargo on supplies, buyback of support et, provision of on-ground support etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-6 years- prior experience in business development, relationship building, and customer service.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- The ideal candidate should be hungry, proactive, and outward-oriented, with a bias for action and delivering results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.