HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:291 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Business Development Representative - SaaS (1-5 yrs)
What you will be doing
- Promote and market business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails, and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Research and evaluate additional leads/prospects through web and CRM research
- Meet / exceed the assigned quota of a minimum of 70-100 activities per day with 5-7 connects
- Schedule the most qualified and productive demos while also providing in-depth information to the Sales team
- Maintain all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce
- Own prospects, lead generation, sales qualification & initial customer calls to ensure the team meets annual revenue targets
- Undertake market research to identify new and potential sectors, organizations, and functions for the product
- Run targeted outbound campaigns to generate new leads across different sectors, functions, and geographies
- Manage the complete outbound sales funnel, talk to prospects, understand their requirements, and qualify them
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision-makers
- Tie up leads that will turn into the business through persistence
You should apply if you
- Proven track record of operating in a highly metrics-driven environment with a focus on activity and conversion rates.
- Have 2+ years of SD experience in B2B SaaS
- Strong understanding of the application of data and the decision-making process in large enterprises.
- Ability to break down a prospect's requirements and effectively communicate it internally to other teams
- Are an expert at using lead generation tools and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Can conduct account development best practices with email, phone, and social touches using Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce CRM & Vidyard
- Can think on your feet - you are someone who can figure out creative ways to keep the sales funnel always ripe with new prospects.
- Are ruthlessly data-driven, measuring every step of the sales process and can figure out ways to scale it to the next level
- Have positive attitude and can handle deal with rejection well
- Have the ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Are self-motivated, persistent, Self-aware, hard-working, personable, humble & and able to work independently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.