Practice Head at WAFES Group -Executive Search
Views:134 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Business Development Manager - SaaS (4-11 yrs)
Business Development Manager - SaaS Company (India & Global)
Our Client is a leading SaaS product for customer experience management offering an all-in-one platform for Social Listening + Online Reputation + Social CRM + Social Analytics + Social Publishing + Surveys + Dashboards / BI Tools + Crisis Management.
Built on Big-Data technologies, Machine Learning and NLP / AI, they are the most preferred software by many top brands across various sectors such as Banking, Financial Services, Automobiles, Telecom, Aviation, QSR, Entertainment, IT, Pharma and many more. Some of the brands using their tool are Zee, Deloitte, Delhi Airport, Oppo, Mahindra, Volkswagen, McDonalds, Dominos and many more.
Position Summary :
- The role of a Business Development manager is to improve organization's market position and achieve financial growth.
- The role is to define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiations and close business deals
- S/he must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. S/he is also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- S/he is expected to maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Business Development Manager will work in a senior sales position within the company.
- The primary goal is to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization. To achieve this, they need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
- Business Development Manager will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- This position requires a bachelor's degree and 6+ years of sales and marketing experience
- Excellent Demo skills - story teller
- Proficient in Digital Marketing
- Past experience of selling SaaS products is a big plus
Other Skills : Good Listener
Integrity / Positive Attitude
- Networking Skills
- Public Speaking
- Market Research
- Motivation for Sales
- Sales Planning
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Meeting Sales Goals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.