Senior Executive at People Powered Solutions
Views:2758 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Business Development Manager - Networking & Security Services - ICT (5-15 yrs)
Business Development Manager - Networking & Security - ICT
To manage, support, and supervise the business development of Technology Integration Services ( TIS ) BU Services. This unit is responsible for the acquisition of new projects and project bids in the infrastructure integration domain.
- Adhere to defined sales processes and maintain/grow the funnel as per organizational growth plans
- Proactively engaging with customers
- Participating & maneuvering the in large deals
- Opportunity Management.
- Working with business partners / alliances
- Able to understand the market potential & SME for network and information security related opportunity sales engagement
- Seamless collaboration with Value Added Team comprising but not limited to Solutions, Delivery, Sales, Finance etc.
- Champion the customer's cause internally with various teams to ensure quality solution, timely delivery, top-class support
- Meet the objective to drive TIS business in region with QoQ and YoY predictability.
- To achieve monthly/quarterly order booking & revenue targets.
- Periodic engagement & enablement of Relevant Coverage sales.
- Workshops & periodic engagements with OEM /CXOs/stakeholders of customers.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Order Booking - ACV
- Qualified Funnel (Active Pursuits)
- Management graduate, preferably with a specialization in marketing from a reputed MBA institute/ university
Behavioral : Business Acumen - Analytical Thinking / Problem Solving, Result Focus or Achievement Orientation, Business Communication, Planning and Organising / Time Management, Entrepreneurship
- Expert in Selling networking & security solutions - product/solutions/Services.
- Widespread Industry experience & deep connections with the target industries in the defined Territory.
- OEM Connect
Experience: 8 - 12 + Years
Industry Type: System Integration / OEM
Market Exposure: Exposure to local markets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.