Senior HR Executive at Valuesoft Info Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:572 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Development Manager - IT Recruitment Services (6-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:.
- The position is responsible for developing and managing a business operation that increases sales, profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction by directing, coordinating, and monitoring all sales
- Assess local market conditions, identify current and prospective sales opportunities, and develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans for the branch
- New client acquisition:. Implementing business plan approved by Centre Head / Management.. Promoting all services from portfolio to present and new clients.. Goal setting for team members consistent with the business plan.
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking, and other channels and bringing client requirements for the recruitment team (preferably IT recruitment) by connecting with HR / Business teams of potential clients
- Market penetration: prospecting and signing up new clients and getting orders with existing clients.. Maintaining rapport with clients and candidates personally anchored.. Create a feedback mechanism for clients, through the definition of different processes, such as Weekly Catch-up Calls, Monthly Feedback Review Calls, Quarterly Feedback Forms.
- Account Management:. Responsible for Handling Key Accounts. Identifying new business opportunities with existing and new clients. Estimating revenue potential with each client month on month so as the plan the delivery.
- Ensuring the target revenues are met with respect to each client managed.. End-to-end value chain of the Business; right from acquiring new clients, account management, invoicing, and collection.
Skills:. A drive to seek new business, Excellent telephone skills. Strong verbal and written communication. Good IT industry and skills knowledge. Initiative and good decision-making skills. Project management skills. Strong organizational skills. Strategic and analytical thinking skills. Ability to write reports
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.