Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:240 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Business Development Manager - Insurance (5-10 yrs)
An exciting opportunity for a professional having more than 6 years of relevant experience in business development catering to life insurance/ General insurance/ Health insurance industry with creating the knowledge or expertise in new account acquisition strategy & forging partnership with Banks, NBFC's, Financial Institutions for GCL Business
Location: Mumbai, Chennai/Bangalore
Your Future Employer: A Global Leading Insurance Service providing Organization.
1. Mapping of assigned territory, prospecting and acquisition of GCL Accounts
2. Creating and maintaining database of prospects & qualifying them
3. Building relationships with key personnel
4. Understanding in depth business models for life insurance in lending organizations
5. Responding to RFP/ tender documents
6. Creating value proposition for prospects and designing pitch presentations, business modeling & sales process design.
- MBA with 6-8 years of relevant business development experience in life insurance/General insurance/Health insurance industry
- Strong understanding of the business and excellent market network in this space
- Experience in designing & selling complex solutions to target group of entities (Experience in Group Solution designing will be an added advantage)
- Good understanding of financial tools / complexities and acquisition process
- Strong presentation, communication, relationship, analytical, project management, networking & negotiation skills
What is in it for you?
- A chance to work with one of the leading global insurance service providers.
- A rapid career progression.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 2 weeks. Your patience is highly appreciated.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.