Senior Consultant at Skill Ventory
Views:1105 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Business Development Manager - Industrial Products (6-12 yrs)
Job Title - Manager - Business Development
Function - Business Development and Sales
Reports to - Vice President - INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS
Span of control - [direct reports only]
Part II - Key Responsibilities
- To build market position for the company and its products/services, by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and building in the Cleanroom Business in the Non-pharma sector- targeting Govt. & non-govt. organisations - KSA
- Having a strong relationship with the government, to quickly establish a pipeline for business.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking competition and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Relationship building with clients and Consultants.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new supplier partners with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional forums.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelors in Engineering - Mechanical + MBA (Marketing) preferable
- Experience: 6-10 years
- Age : 28 - 32 yrs.
Knowledge and Skill set
a) Good communication skills to interact with potential customers
b) Willing to travel on a regular basis
c) Sales closing skills,
d) Flair for Sales,
e) Prospecting Skills,
f) Sales Planning and financial budgeting related to sales,
g) Market Knowledge
h) Presentation Skills
Requirements of Experience and Traits
- Proven business development manager who is used to working on targets.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new businesses.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Show an understanding of the industry and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- The ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Team working and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail. Have an attitude of Solution provider.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.