Team Lead - HR at Diverse Lynx
Views:1641 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Business Development Manager - FMCG (6-12 yrs)
Looking for leading FMCG Company.
Designation- Business Development Manager-Middle East
Base Location- Dubai [UAE] & Qatar
No of Vacancies- 2 [1 in each location]
Experience- 6-7 years
Requirement is of a hard core Sales and Distribution professional who has worked in Middle East for atleast 5 years. [Preferred Native of respective country] This is a Middle level position for which candidates should be
Primary purpose of the position
To understand the markets with the Zone and devise sales strategy accordingly to meet targets in terms of volumes, price margins, market access, and distribution network. To increase sales and profitability for the assigned regions/zones.
To drive and motivate sales teams to achieve set goals and targets.
Main responsibilities/ Principal duty
- Prepare the business plan for the zone and be responsible for achieving the targeted distribution, coverage, sales volumes and revenues, profitability as determined in business plan
- Develop strategies and plans to expand market and improve market share in the region
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of company's products across the region to achieve or exceed the sales targets
- Motivate team members, either through personal counseling and/or imparting training in tactical selling skills to improve and enhance their capabilities and sales performance
- Strong business orientation and commitment to goals
- Demonstrated success in Sales management
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of market and environment in terms of competition, substitutes, threats, and opportunities
- Great people development and influencing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.