CEO at Options India Group
Views:343 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Business Development Manager - Engineering Services - Automotive/Industrial Automation/Medical Devices (8-15 yrs)
Business Development Manager - Key Accounts - Automotive/ Industrial Automation/ Medical Devices domains
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager- Key Accounts for one of the topmost Engineering Services companies in the world. The position is to be based at Bangalore
Company Profile :
Our client is the topmost Engineering Services Indian MNC and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalization of over US $ 20 billion, It has a diversified Engineering services portfolio ranging from engineering design, product development, smart manufacturing, and digitalization for a wide variety of industrial and engineering applications.
Job Profile :
- Relationship Management for strategic accounts; involved in sales of various engineering services across verticals.
- Develop account plans and strategic relationships with CXOs, key decision makers and influencers for long term collaboration
- Translate client objectives and requirements into winning solution concept for several projects
- Responsible for bid management, validating deals sheets, contribution margins, resource identification and mapping;
- Generate win themes and value propositions for large deals by leveraging L&T's frameworks and engineering expertise
- Responsible for market research, creating business intelligence reports, business proposals and knowledge repositories
- Liaison between internal stakeholders among sales, delivery, legal and operations team during various phases starting from the supplier evaluation by client till value delivery to client
- Role involves key account management for current customers and hunting for new customers
- Lead the technical and commercial strategy for developing bid responses to RFI/RFP received from clients.
- Up - Sell and Cross - Sell to the relevant stakeholders by providing solutions to their requirements and pain points
Experience & Qualification :
- Preferably an Engineering graduate with an MBA with around 8-15 years- experience in a sales/business development role, handling key accounts in given Industrial/ Manufacturing or Engineering vertical
- Preference will be given to candidates handling key accounts in the Automotive/ Industrial Automation/ Medical Devises or Embedded Services domain
Job Location : Pune
Salary : Best in the industry (Should range around Rs.25.0-30.0 Lpa, although not a limiting factor)
For this we require you to furnish the following details :
1. Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2. Pls confirm your willingness to work in / relocate to Bangalore
3. Pls mention your current notice period
4. Pls mention the industrial domain and key customers you have handled directly