Business Development Manager - Building Materials (3-10 yrs)
Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Direct Marketing
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a multinational company dealing in building and construction materials. Founded in Australia, it also has extensive operations in the USA and Asia. With over $5 billion worth of sales, our client has over 10,000 employees working across over 500 operating sites. Our has changed its core business since its inception, and now has a diverse area of operations within the building industry, including asphalt, road line marking, concrete, plasterboard, timber, windows, quarry, landfill, transport, roof tiles, bricks and pavers.
Job Description: You would be reporting to the Architectural Services Director/Leader and have the following responsibilities:
- Increase the revenue and profit of the organization's acoustical ceilings product category
- The position would be responsible for the specification, tracking and closure of projects in which acoustical ceilings are used
- Develop relationships with Architects, Distributors, Retailers and Contractors that market, sell or install ceilings
- Collaborate with Architectural Sales, Transactional Sales and Project Pipeline in order to identify quick closing project opportunities as well as future projects
The Successful Candidate:
- You should have a bachelors degree with extensive experience in the construction sector and have the following qualities
- Deep technical and product expertise of Acoustical, Metal, Wood and Specialty Ceilings product offering.
- Understanding of installation practices of suspended ceiling systems
- Industry knowledge to answer questions about competitors' products and services, industry questions, or related questions
- Knowledge of construction documents, estimates, and the design process to make recommendations for specific products and services
- Customer service expertise to deliver excellent customer service
- Knowledge of computers to create presentations and track jobs
- Broad knowledge of codes to answer questions and make recommendations to customers about building code issues
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with customers
- Time management skills to prioritize tasks and requests from Architects, Interior Designers, Building Owners and Developers
- Presentation skills to deliver effective training and demonstrations
What's on Offer:
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- Competitive remuneration
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.