Business Development Associate/Consultant - Proposal Support (2-4 yrs)
Business Development Associate Consultant - Proposal Support
(Gurgaon / Bangalore / Chennai - in office)
2+ yrs proposal writing exp
Why should you look at this role?
Salary: upto 11 lakhs
5 day work week
Company size: 501-1000
About the Employer:
TRINITY was originally founded in 1966 as Trinity Partners and since then has grown to comprise a global team of advisors, technical experts, data integrators, and technology innovators. We are a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients' most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data driven insights.
TRINITY's approach is focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology. Our range of products and services also includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS.
Funding & Investment:
Funded by 2 investors: Bain & Company and Parthenon Capital Partners.
Trinity has made 2 investments. Their most recent investment was on Oct 1, 2019, when Naborly raised $7.5M.
Trinity has acquired 4 organizations. Their most recent acquisition was D Cube Analytics on Jul 19, 2022.
"Worked at a few places earlier but none compare to the quality of learning and support at Trinity"
"Employee centric, good paymaster, work-life balance"
Click here for more reviews: https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Trinity-Reviews-E305434.htm
Upto 4 rounds of interview. Will be conducted virtually.
Reports to Sr Manager
Work closely with management and leadership teams to produce high-quality proposals in response to prospective and current client Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
What You will do Everyday?
- Understand the client's objectives and requirements in RFP's context
- Draft high-quality proposals on time, working with management and leadership teams to ensure end-to-end coordination and delivery of proposals
- Research, gather information and create materials as required for response development within proposals, edit standard templates and write new answers to questions
- Perform initial edits on input submitted by subject matter experts
- Write critical sections of proposals including (but not limited to) Trinity's value proposition, details on proposed approach, timelines
- Write and distribute an outlined 1st draft, populating it with initial guidance.
- Proposals must be grammatically correct, concise, well written, properly formatted, and directed at the appropriate audience
- Ensure full compliance with RFP requirements
- Database/folder management to ensure standard template responses are stored in shared folders and remain up to date
- Assist in maintaining the RFP and proposal archive
- Document proposal activity; maintain tracking information for open and submitted proposals
- Contribute to department goals by gathering supporting materials from various sources for incorporation into future proposals and other corporate documentation
- Work collaboratively with graphic designers and knowledge management teams to enhance proposal quality and integrity
- Use Microsoft Office suite products proficiently, including Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, and PowerPoint, to accomplish daily tasks
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Marketing or Healthcare/life sciences discipline, from a top tiered university
- 2 or more years of proposal writing experience
- MBA/PG, demonstrated experience in the life sciences field is an added advantage
- Experience with capture planning, RFP analysis, outline development, storyboarding, and supporting business strategy development
- Strong communication skills including excellent command on written and spoken English with an eye for detail
- Experience organizing and customizing multiple sources of information to form a cohesive story; experience in building capability decks and case studies
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Creative and business focused approach, with experience in thinking through the lens of end client objectives
- Experience liaising with multiple stakeholders across the company hierarchy
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of contributors on a proposal team, including helping to motivate, coordinate, and guide the response efforts
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://forms.gle/BsyfrdSPNBFH8jqA6
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.