Recruitment Consultant at GSKN
Views:2584 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Business Controller - FMCG/Manufacturing - CA/ICWA (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a candidate for the position of Business Controller with an MNC FMCG firm.
Qualification - CA - ICWA - Cost Management Accountant
- Candidates who are associate with reputed FMCG companies can apply for this Position
Purpose of the Job Additional Functions of the Job Holder
- Overall responsibility of the for-cost accounting for production, sales controlling and inventory management and providing reasonable and approved volume forecasts, cost and inventory analysis. Assist finance manager in ADMCO reporting, Margin budgeting and CO/FI reconciliation
- Ensure integrity of turnover, inventory and gross margins ensuring that budgeted margins are attained.
- Coordinate & Manage all aspects of the Budget & Forecast (statistical, KAM, consensus forecast & Adhoc forecasts, product lifecycle management, etc)
- Execute all APO Demand planner responsibilities
- Coordinate review and approval of APO forecast with key stakeholders Sales, Supply Chain
- Customer Pricing Management Coordinating all aspects of customer pricing to support Account Managers executing customer strategy (including sample, annual pricing, customer bid, etc)
- Harmonize all customer & plant weekly/monthly/annual volume reporting with all stakeholders (Management, Sales & plant team).
- Support management team in preparation of monthly (and Ad Hoc) Execo Reporting
- Raw Material forecasting review and tracking
- Inventory risk analysis and minimization
- Product Cost Analysis and cost absorption adequacy
- Quotation management (Freight and product)
- Management of: Invoice/Credit & Debit Memo issuance
- ADM/CO reporting
- CO/FI reconciliation
- Manage all aspects of Margin Budgeting (Volume, Price and Cost)
- Losses Reporting Management
- Support the Finances Manager efforts to work side-by-side with the CEO to shape the strategic direction of the Company by analyzing overall objectives of the Company, taking into consideration market trends, customer relations, operating parameters and issues, profitability analyses, returns on investments and the global economic environment in the India
Know-how / Professional Experience:
- 5-8 years experience in public accounting and/or manufacturing finance environment
- Thorough understanding of key aspects of financial and operating planning and analysis, including budgeting, forecasting and analysis of key Performance objectives.
- Knowledge of Information Systems design and current technology trends.
- Demonstrated ability to dissect and analyze problems, to probe facts, identify and question assumptions, and to analyze issues from different perspectives to inform decision-making process.
- Strong communicator and team player who can foster collaboration and build consensus across multiple
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.