Consultant at Live Connections
Views:2314 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Business Controller - CA/ICWA - Manufacturing (5-7 yrs)
Qualification : CA or ICWA Completed .
Location : Nashik
Experience : 5-7 yrs after post qualification
Budget within : 15 lakhs
Typical Reporting Line : Local Business Unit Manager (or) Local Division Manager (or) Local Product
Group Manager :
Job Re f: J002270. Version A
Mission Statement :
- Act as a business partner to the relevant business manager.
- Lead local Controlling teams to optimize financial performance within an assigned Division/Business Unit/Product Group/factory/site.
- Support effective business decisions by monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting financial data in order to evaluate various business alternatives and recommend the most appropriate business solutions.
Main Accountabilities :
- Strategy Contributes to the definition of the strategy for the business unit.
- Serves as the key partner for the relevant business leader in determining strategy for area of responsibility, aligning with wider strategy, implementing, and making adjustments in implementation as needed.
- Maintains constant contact with relevant other managers and Controllers regarding financial,market and customer situation and outlook.
Business planning and forecasting :
- Translates strategy into business plans and establishes measurable targets.
- Oversees the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility and serves as the interface to HQ/Country CFO/Global/Local Division Manager.
- Evaluates financial implications of various strategic decisions, builds scenarios and recommends actions.
Business performance and decision support :
- Monitors progress achieved and provides insight and analysis to support operational decision-making.
- Identifies issues, and advises management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve.
- Drives appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization, and capital efficiency. Manages and closely monitors the cash flow and takes action to improve Net Working Capital.
- Risk management Identifies and communicates commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions. Executes risk review procedures and processes in line with global policies and standards to minimize commercial and financial risks and exposure.
Financial reporting and business information :
- Establishes and oversees processes and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information.
- Ensures high quality of financial data and business information in line with defined standards and financial closing schedules.
Internal controls and compliance :
- Ensures transparency in financial reporting and disclosures. Defines and implements internal controls regarding financial and non-financial operations.
- Ensures compliance with corporate and country standards,regulations, and guidelines. Supports internal and external audits.
Communication with internal stakeholders :
- Ensures timely and efficient communication with relevant
- Local/Country/Division/Region Controllers, Accounting Center, and other internal customers to identify and discuss issues for improvement of operations, work quality and efficiency for area of responsibility.
People leadership and development :
- Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct/indirect subordinates within HR policies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.