Research Consultant at Trio Talent Search
Views:1050 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Consultant - Sales/Business Development - Consulting Firm (3-7 yrs)
The primary role of the Business Consultant is to consult with midsized to large companies and present Organizations training and related solutions to key decision makers to grow revenue
2.The incumbent will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations and close business.
3.This is a largely independent field sales role for a sales executive with a high degree of business understanding.
4.The role will be highly collaborative with other team members.
5.The incumbent will have to acquire expertise through on-boarding and training to position . online and blended training products, assessments and solutions
Functional Deliverables :
- Achieve aggressive corporate sales targets in the geography through a focus on winning new business via new clients aggressively.
- Demonstrate sophisticated skills in sales dialogue with customers and prospects to assess needs recommend solutions and close sales. These conversations leverage multiple internal lead sources to optimize revenue growth, including:
d.Acquired and Targeted lists
- Manage the sales pipeline ensuring the pipeline is robust and will meet the targets includingaccurate and timely reporting of the pipeline and prospects in the pipeline.
- Propose diagnostics and other assessments of client need, to determine the root causes oftheir inability to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Prescribe, design and implement strategic interventions using the full range of DSolutions
- Consult and present professionally in alignment with the Principles
- Write and project manage effective business proposals and projects
- Close business consistently within the guidelines developed for product and services mix and pricing.
- Consult with internal delivery teams to offer clients appropriate tailored solutions
- Network within the industry, community, business, and customers to stay current on issues impacting customers
1. Result oriented with experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
2. Ability to articulate knowledge about products, services and value proposition to prospects
3. Ability to develop a good understanding of the prospect using relevant research and questioning techniques
4. High level English language proficiency - vocabulary, written and verbal skills
5. Ability to write blogs
6. Creative communication flair
7. MIS orientation, CRM experience desirable
8. Analytical skills for delivering better metrics
9. Planning and organizing skills
10.Time management and prioritisation acumen
11.Collaborative approach yet capable of operating independently
12.Leadership for team outcomes