Business Consultant/Analyst - JLPT Certified - IT Consulting Firm (3-16 yrs)
Business Consultant/Analyst - JLPT Certified - IT Consulting Firm
Job Summary 1:
- SAP S4 HANA implementation + Japanese Proficiency(N2/N3/N4) with any industry exposure, preferably CMT or Finance.
- MBA or CA is a mandate.
- To bring industry knowledge, process expertise, world class SAP S/4 HANA capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the CMT industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Communications, Media, Hi-Tech and Software & Platforms account teams and Global Platform Leadership to identify and convert opportunities, deliver / manage complex engagements and work with / motivate disparate teams to meet business goals
- Work may require extensive travel to client site for project work across geographies
- Bring to the table strong functional understanding of SAP S/4 HANA Finance and CMT Industry-specific Finance process expertise (e.g. Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Record to Report etc.)
- Define scope of a project, estimate effort and delivery timelines/milestones
- Support delivery of large complex project implementations as an SAP S/4 HANA Finance Functional consultant across Pre-Implementation, Implementation and Post-Implementation
Job Summary 2:
- Japanese proficiency(N2/N3) + Industry 4.O-Digital manufacturing, engineering digitization experience.
- MBA is a mandate.
This role is for a consulting professional within the IX.0 practice. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in Industry 4.0 - Digital Manufacturing & Operations OR Intelligent Products & Platforms in any industry.
Digital Manufacturing & Operations
- Digital Manufacturing strategy & Manufacturing excellence
- Manufacturing Operations Management (MES/MOM)
- Intelligent Remote Operations Control
- Asset performance management
- Predictive maintenance & analytics
Intelligent Products & Platforms :
- Connected Products
- Product as a Service
- Digital Twin/Thread
- Software engineering
- Requirements Management
- Engineering Analytics
- Engineering Change Management
The individual should:
- Be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with C-level executives in a range of environments
- Possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities
- Be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinct
- Possess and demonstrate high integrity and credibility
- Have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach
- Location - Japan
- Language - English and Japanese
- Travel - Desire to relocate to Japan