Partner - Talent Acqusition at A Global Executive Search Firm
Views:5996 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Business Analyst - Techno Functional - Mutual Fund (2-10 yrs)
The Business Analyst will be the techno-functional expert in Mutual Funds segment and needs to have a complete and in-depth knowledge of AMC Business.
He/She will be the point of contact between the business unit and Vendors.
Person hired will be responsible for following activities:
IT Projects/ Enhancements:
- Discussing the process-related and IT applications related requirements with business users.
- Discuss technical integration requirements with vendors based on the business requirements
- Work out the technical solutioning based on the business requirements
- Reviewing Requirement Document, Functional Specification Document, Technical integration document, creation of SIT & UAT cases etc.
- Discussing the requirement with internal IT team(as applicable) & Application vendors.
- Conducting SIT & UAT before working with business team to guide them on final UAT
- Should be well versed with the prototype preparation and documentation
- Intensively read and reflect on a wide range of business and technology news sources, collect - signals- of emerging trends, and - connect the dots- to suggest the business use case.
- Contributes to the delivery of change incubation, anticipating organisational needs and developing implementation plans.
- Understand digital business strategy and objectives; identify technology solutions make recommendations on development methodologies to reach these objectives
- Facilitate detailed estimation with vendors to inform the project prioritization process
- Independently provide consistent and comprehensive senior stakeholder status reports and ongoing cost analyses
- Accountable for issue and risk management
- Provide recommendations on suggested scope changes to project owner / product managers / product owners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.