Senior IT Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:1311 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Business Analyst - Statutory Regulatory Reporting Domain - BFS (5-15 yrs)
- We are looking for an energetic and driven expert with strong analytical capabilities who uses state-of-the-art methods and techniques for business analysis. You have integral, domain-exceeding knowledge of Finance.
- You are an excellent communicator and able to build bridges between different stakeholders. You are able to convincingly put forward your proposals and are a real team player in reaching broad agreement on the road to follow. In this way, you can contribute to delivering standardised, uniform and fully adapted solutions to complex Finance issues and processes.
- You analyse complex Finance business issues that go beyond squad and/or tribe boundaries, with a view to designing complete solutions for the requested change. You deliver excellently substantiated analyses using state-of-the-art techniques and tools, which lead to functional designs that cover all change deliverables.
- You are focused on process design and the translation to IT. You ensure that all requirements of all relevant stakeholders are acknowledged in the analyses and the different solution designs.
- You support tribes and squads in their decision-making by presenting the different (functional and solution) design alternatives and their impact in a clear way. You guarantee that the business requirements and non-functional requirements are translated into IT Solution requirements. You work together with (IT) architects and specialists to come up with a suitable IT solution. In doing so, you conduct a number of coherent analyses:
- You elicit sets of coherent requirements. You make sure that the requirements are complete, consistent, of good quality, that they are translated correctly in the design, and that they are maintained and, if necessary, adjusted if changes occur. You support the product owners and the squads in managing the backlog by translating and prioritising the epics into features and, together with the squad, into user stories.
Process analysis: you analyse the current situation, the problems that occur and the underlying causes. Based on this analysis, you provide clear process designs.
Information analysis: you analyse the necessary input, output, and adjustment of data in the client processes. You analyse the information need. You investigate the quality of the captured data and come up with solutions to improve quality.
Risk analysis: you are able to translate the policy and regulation of ORM, Compliance and Legal into design solutions.
Required skills, knowledge & experience
- Banking products knowledge (must have);
- Knowledge of and experience with any Data Driven reporting RRE / CRE / AnaCredit (must have);
- Working knowledge on Regulatory Reporting (COREP / FINREP);
- Hands on experience on SQL, Affinity towards data model / Database (must have);
- Working knowledge on any BI tool;
- Hands on experience on MS excel (must have);
- Knowledge on functional testing;
- Knowhow of Agile way of working;
- Excellent Communication skills, written communication and power to convince;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Very strong team player; pro-active, ability to connect, positive mind-set, flexibility, focused on cooperation and sharing knowledge;
- Fluent in English (must have)
Required qualifications :
- You possess a University (Bachelor- s/Master- s) degree in (business) economics or a comparable field (must have);
- You have At least 3-5 years of hands on experience as a BA with implementing and designing complex functional solutions in a financial institution (must have)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.