Business Analyst/Senior Manager - Process & Performance Operations - Consumer Durable (5-10 yrs)
Operations Analyst/Business Analyst/Senior Manager - Process & Performance
Key Activities & Accountability :
Service Performance Management :
- Understand Service parameters of each business line and performance expected by each Client.
- Issue Service Performance Targets to the field / Check to see Clients targets parameters.
- On-time Delivery of all Products as per SLA agreed with Customer and Corporate Guidelines.
- Share Service Reports with action plan to the field and monitor progress.
- Damages / Loss as a percentage of total consignments processed in the System to be tracked.
Cost Management :
- Work with Ops Management team to monitor PUD & Operations costs.
- Liaise continuously with the Internal team and share Cost performance to ensure cost budgets are met
- Support Ops Management in preparing cost budgets.
- Participate in reviews with a view to improve efficiency and bring down cost.
Operations Process Management :
- Work with Business Development Team to understand new business, support in SOP preparation.
- Continuously review processes with a view to improve service and productivity of the team.
- Work with the IT Team to develop System changes to support business or performance tracking.
- Prepare templates / drive process audits in the field with the view to improve efficiency.
- Work with IT Team to develop new processes in the System to support field requests or process enhancements.
Operations Administration :
- Coordinate with the field and collate Contracts & Rates for Vehicle & Delivery Vendors.
- Manage an up-to-date Cost Data Base file for MIS Management.
- Provide Cross functional support of tracking new business performance.
- Monitor Loss of shipment or COD remittance from various locations and escalate issues if any..
- Prepare Monthly / Quarterly Business Performance Reviews of Clients, share with field.
Learning & Development :
- Support design of Training Manuals for Operations.
- Support efficient scheduling of Training is available for the field.
- Ensure compliance to Company's Policies & Procedures and information is cascaded to all staff.
Customer satisfaction and Client retention
Work with the field team to ensure there is a customer-focused culture and support management by preparing initiatives in driving those goals. Suggest and drive incentive-based programmes to recognize efficient branches and Ops people.
Adverse working condition : May be required to locations across the Country to audit / review work being done and meet staff as required.
Educational Qualification : Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline.
Preferred Experience :
- Language Skills Good communication in English
- Technical Skills Knowledge of Operation procedures. SOP preparation, MIS management etc., Computer skills necessary.
- Communication Skills verbal and written communication
- Business Understanding Should have worked as a Control Tower head or Process Manager from the Industry.
Required Behavioural Competencies :
FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES :
- Planning & Organising
- Analytical Skills
- Computer & Report Preparation & interpretation
FIXED COMPETENCIES :
- Change Management
- Managing Results
- Continuous Improvement