Senior Consultant at Randstad India Private Limited
Views:1057 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Business Analyst - SAP APO/Oracle Supply Chain Planning - Consumer Products Firm (8-12 yrs)
- At least 4 years of experience within a consumer products company with exposure to SAP APO / Oracle Supply Chain planning / I2 / Manugistics solutions.
- He / she should have successfully delivered IT business capabilities for Supply Chain covering Demand Planning, Procurement, MRP, Production and Operations Planning, Distribution Planning and Network optimization, with tangible value realisation.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills (written and oral) are critical to the role's success. We should have, excellent understanding of IT application systems and the infrastructure that enables them.
- Identifies and responds to opportunities for providing products and services to the customer organization, liaising with those responsible in the IT organization. Recommends products and services that will help the various functions to achieve its business objectives.
- Cooperates with business colleagues and IT staff as required, requirements specifications and feasibility studies. Maintains technical awareness at a level where alternatives can be analyzed, modeled and classified according to technical feasibility and performance.
- Establishes an understanding of the business and its drivers to facilitate development of alternative processes to achieve them.
- Assesses the risks, costs and potential benefits of alternative business process designs.
- Assists the business community in provision of transition support and change planning, and liaises with the project team.
- Partners with the IT Innovation and IT Services teams to deliver IT projects and initiatives, taking primary ownership for driving the local activation components of the projects, ensuring that the business user resources participate at appropriate phases of the project.
- Works with those delivering the IT service (including suppliers where appropriate) to ensure quality service is delivered cost effectively.
- Takes full responsibility for the level of customer satisfaction, measuring at regular intervals and after each significant delivery of product or service. Ensures that, customers- queries and complaints are responded to, and when necessary, corrective action is taken by the IT organization and by the customer organization.
- Monitor the IT opened cases and work together with services team to solve them in accordance with the SLA agreed.
- Understand the impacts of the most significant IT events occurred such as failures and work close to the business to keep the business continuity
The Candidate should be an MBA from reputed institute.