HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:432 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst - SaaS (2-5 yrs)
About company: It is is a pioneer in cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) for the consumer goods industry offering faster Route-to-Market solutions. We are head quartered in Singapore and development centres are in Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai & Mexico. We have operations in North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.. We provides a cloud-based intelligent Route-to-Market (iRTM) solution for consumer goods companies. Some of the world's largest consumer goods companies manage their secondary sales and field force automation using our solutions to increase productivity, reduce out-of-stocks, and drive-up same-store sales.
Position: Business Analyst
Experience: 2-5 Years
Budget: 10-14 LPA
- Should have 2-5 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge in Business Analyst role
- Ability to elicit requirements through a variety of methods and to create clear, concise documentation (including visual representations)
- Ability to collaborate effectively with people/teams, and to facilitate/lead meetings
- Should have worked in similar roles in being able to interact with clients, understand requirements, being able to translate them into specs to be used by the delivery teams
- Strong IT knowledge
- Proficiency in tools of the trade like the MS Office suite, visual modelling techniques etc.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Good to be from FMCG/CPG/Retail domain
- Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units.
- Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies.
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers, and members of the IT team.
Project management experience is an added advantage.