Business Analyst - Pharmaceutical (6-8 yrs)
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefact's as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs), visualizations for top management using Dashboards, CEO Cockpit agreed with top management with drill down for predictive prescriptions to management.
- Experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Business Process Re-engineering skills required
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
Required Skills & Experience
- 6-8 years of experience in Pharma Commercial Domain
- Knowledge of Process Excellence and Black Belt certification is preferred
- Business Analysts with deep Pharma experience is must
- Hands on experience in various Manufacturing, Supply chain, Finance & Sales and Marketing data sets.
- Having experience in working for Commercial Effectiveness organization.
- Work with the internal clients to understand the business objectives, leverage data, analytics and technology to propose and implement a solution.
- Create documents such as business requirements, functional requirement, business rules, analytics plans, quality checklists, etc. for use by the global project team.
- Working knowledge of business processes, system development and process improvements.
- Proficient in gathering business requirements using process flows and use cases.
- Expertise in mapping as-is and to-be business processes.
- Understanding of technology capabilities and limitations
- Experience in creating dashboards/reports for various stakeholders in pharma - Field reps, Field management, managed markets etc.
- Experience designing and reviewing test cases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to BI Tools Power BI, Azure Data Lake is preferred.
- Understanding of sources from SAP, SQL & Manufacturing Data set.
- Experience in highly regulated industries (e.g. Pharma, Financial, Insurance, etc.)
- Continuously explores new techniques, tools and programs in an effort to innovate the field of data management and marketing communication in the Healthcare industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.