Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:494 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Business Analyst - Manufacturing Firm (2-4 yrs)
Business Analyst (Manufacturing)
- Responsible for collecting & interpreting data from various sources and use that data to improve the company's systems and processes.
- This can involve anything from refining current business practices to fully overhauling existing operations.
- Identifying problems and recommending appropriate action to senior management and relevant department heads
- Preparing reports on efficiencies and non-efficiencies and communicating such information to those who need it The development of in-depth E2E test cases to improve business systems
- Overseeing quality control issues regarding processes and identifying the potential for improvement. Researching new technological developments that could help the company's systems become more effective and more efficient.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE with 2-4 years of Experience in Business Analysis in a Manufacturing environment & Strong analytical aptitude, able to analyze complex/ambiguous requirements and able to identify and drive value for the business.
2. Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
3. Excellent Communication skills both verbal & written.
4. Works with team to conceptualize and develop strategic plans for digital media products, including business requirements, schedules, and budgets; develops and manages key products to meet objectives for customer acceptance, scope, schedule for upcoming business unit.
5. Should be self-motivated, self-starting, and able to build and lead a effective and strong relationship with his stakeholders and manage/ integrate with others in different functions and in a multicultural and diverse business environment.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.