Co-Founder at Mantras2Success Consultants
Views:654 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Business Analyst - IT (3-7 yrs)
- Work closely with Business Partners to understand their product vision, and break it down into an actionable backlog of user stories for the development team .
- Work hands-on with the development team to prioritize, plan, and deliver software that meets client requirements.
- Help Business Partners understand our iterative development approach and focus on delivering a Minimum Viable Product through careful and deliberate prioritization. .
- Work with design resources (internal and/or external) to ensure timely delivery of designs and assets to the development team.
- Experience managing the development team to prioritize, plan, and deliver software that meets client requirements
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features, writing user stories
- Expertise in taking knowledge transfer from existing team and asking questions related to the product/module
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technologies/processes
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision-making
- Ability to collaborate well with developers, designers, and Business Partners
Education: - MBA Preferred along with Bachelors in Computers/IT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.