HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:261 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst - Investment Bank Domain (3-5 yrs)
We are hiring for large banking project
As a Business Analyst your main responsibilities will be to capture and document business requirements across applications relevant to Fund Accounting activities. You are required to participate and drive the support initiatives related to the Fund accounting area covering Fund Administration, NAV Calculations, Hedge funds, Asset reconciliation and cash management & reconciliation.
In addition to Business Analyst responsibilities, act as project leader on complex initiatives, coordinate a mix of business and IT staff, produce project updates and maintain risks and issues related to projects. Responsible to develop and identify future architecture and strategy related to operation systems.
Provide day to day second and third level subject matter expert support to operations and accounting staff and all key users of Fund Accounting and Operations systems.
The Successful Applicant requires:
- Minimum experience of 3+ years - with 1+ years of - Business analysis- experience.
- Domain knowledge in Asset Management space, Capital Markets and a good understanding of Static Data, Pricing Data.
- Should have proven experience in business analysis for any of the middle office and back office applications used in asset and fund administration domain.
- Desirable to have excellent communications skills to transform business information to IT, strong influencing/negotiating skills and better stake holder management.
- Be an SME in problem resolution / building solution.
- Thorough knowledge in SDLC process and good understanding of all the project phases with proven project management Experience.
- Experience in Multifond Application and SQL is desirable.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Individual contributor role.
- Collaborate with Operation team for queries resolution.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system to resolve defects.
- Manage stakeholders expectation.
- Queue Management.
- Understand system architecture and provide long term solutions/permanent fix.
- Communicating with Global operations, IT & fund accounting Support.
- Be Subject matter expert in areas of Fund accounting.
- Understand Business requirements document (BRD), Functional Requirement document (FRD), User acceptance test (UAT), Basics of project management and Non-regression testing (NRT)
Number of staff supervised: 0
Educational qualifications: Post Graduation with specialization in Finance
Total years of experience: 3+ years
Relevant years of experience: 1+ years
Knowledge and skills required
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, and solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and strong MS Excel skills required.
- Thorough understanding of all capital market instruments and Fund accounting knowledge.
- Supervise, Monitor, Control and Co-ordinate all activities in the department.
- Lead and motivate the employees in the department
- Queue management.
- Willingness to work in shift if necessary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.