Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:11734 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Business Analyst - Internet/Online - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Minimum 2 years advanced level experience in Tableau
- Proficient in other analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics), Advance Excel. Google Sheets, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in doing analytics for mobile apps is a must.
- Experience with tools used in the digital industry like Google Analytics, ComScore, Apsalar, App Annie, SimilarWeb, Mailchimp etc. is a must have
- Excellent academic credentials in Statistical or Mathematical specializations from top institutes
- 3-5 years work experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in the digital industry with an understanding of analytics best practices in domains of customer acquisition, retention, engagement, sales, marketing channels, conversions, cohorts etc.
- Strong communication skills in creating insightful stories over email, word, powerpoint etc.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling and experience using R and/or Python for descriptive and predictive analysis will be an added advantage.
Any other details :
- Business Analysts from Analytics or other Consulting companies and from Internet Companies
- Leading data analytics companies like MuSigma, Accenture, Bridgei2i, Brillio, Cartesian, EXL Analytics etc.
- Leading consulting firms like Mckensie, BCG, Booz Allen, ATK, E&Y etc.
- Leading technology companies like Snapdeal, PayTM, Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, Zomato, Quikr, BookMyShow etc.
1) B.Tech from Tier 1/1.1 Technology Colleges
2) 2 to 6 Years experience in Data Analysis (preferably with prior experience in OTT domain)
3) Exceptionally strong analytical, time management and organizations skills; results oriented, a strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible.
4) Strong knowledge in SQL and manipulating large data sets in a database, Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, vlookup / hlookup, graphs etc.
5) Ability to communicate findings to cross functional leaders, suggests innovative business solutions, and develops real time fixes to customer impacting issues.
6) Self-starter with ability to be strong team player and work independently in a fast paced environment.