Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:19355 Applications:767 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Business Analyst - Internet/Online - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-4 yrs)
A manager in Business/Data Analytics to lead our efforts in capturing, disseminating and utilizing data across the advertising ecosystem and lifetime of our customers to recommend world class business insights and strategies to CXO's, will partner with leaders throughout the organisation to ensure that we effectively utilize data and track key metrics to create and enable the business to drive the revenue, increase operational efficiency and elevate the overall retention and engagement of our customers. This role will work with leadership across Marketing, content, Product and Finance teams to create a centralized business intelligence function.
1) To work with cross functional teams(Marketing, Content, Product, Finance) to create KPIs and develop subscriber acquisition, churn, viewership and product engagement dashboards and provide analysis and insights to the teams to help grow and retain their customers.
2) Collaborating and understanding the direction of the business and analytics needs; translating needs into requirements through fact finding, consolidation and alignment of business asks.
3) Evaluating current set of reporting tools and platforms, potentially evolving the toolset going forward.
4) Creating and training key constituencies on new reports and reporting products.
5) Formulating regular insights across consumption that will eventually evolve into new revenue product drivers for the organisation.
1) B.Tech from Tier 1/1.1 Technology Colleges
2) 1 to 3 Years experience in Data Analysis (preferaby with prior experience in OTT domain)
3) Exceptionally strong analytical, time management and organizations skills; results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible.
4) Strong knowledge in SQL and manipulating large data sets in a database, Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, vlookup / hlookup, graphs etc.
5) Ability to communicate findings to cross functional leaders, suggests innovative business solutions, and develops real time fixes to customer impacting issues.
6) Self-starter with ability to be strong team player and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- MS Office
- Statistics Modelling
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Data Analysis
- Analytical Thinking