Consultant at Antal International
Views:801 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst - FinTech (3-6 yrs)
My Client is a fintech company which is involved in providing consumer credit in India which has accessibility, transparency, and value proposition all in one place.
- Business Analyst will works closely with product managers as a data-driven adviser and partner on strategic issues
- Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights. Provide analytical and data-driven decision making support for critical projects
- Develop new insights and analyses that inform decisions and help us continue to improve our products for customers
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring to multiple product lines in financial services using data drawn from diverse sources.
Qualification Required :-
- Bachelor's/PG in Math, Statistics, Comp Sci, Engineering, Economics or other technical field required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience performing quantitative statistical consumer behavior analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company.
- Comfortable in assessing, transforming, and analyzing complex, high volume, high dimensional data from varying sources.
- Hands on experience with SQL, data warehousing, data modeling, dashboarding, and reporting, involving very large data sets and multiple data sources, with the ability to interpret data and produce significant insights.
- Great experience in doing funnel analysis, cohort analysis, customer journey analysis A B tests, and readouts.
- Great experience in automating analysis using analytics packages in languages like R or Python.