Business Analyst - Financial Markets - Equity & Fixed Income Vertical - BFS (3-6 yrs)
Business Analyst with strong understanding of Financial Markets - Equity or Fixed Income. The role would require working closely with the Pre-Sales team, understand new client requirements and draft proposals.
Key Responsibilities :
- Requirements clarification, specification and documentation through continuous engagement with clients.
- Product / Solution demonstrations to clients.
- Solution technical design and Technical customer presentations.
- Proof of Concept (PoC) delivery including development / integration work.
- Coordination with developers / third parties.
- Respond quickly to customer needs, working with urgency to propose creative solutions that deliver demonstrable value.
- Coordinating RFP and RFI responses with Sales teams for functional and technical feasibility.
- Act as an advocate for customer needs to the business and product teams escalating issues quickly.
- Coordinate immediate post sales activities / hand over to dedicated implementation team
- Provide domain / solution expertise in case of client escalation in the interest of client retention.
- 3 - 6 years of experience in Financial Markets with focus on Equity and Fixed Income.
- Basic understanding of financial industry, institutions and their business.
- Experience in implementing end use cases of Quantitative models; having worked on the technical and business aspects of the use cases especially in the financial markets.
- Experience in conceptualizing, designing and building solutions and integration systems with data from multiple sources using API.
- Hands on experience in programming languages such as Python & R.