Business Analyst - Finance Domain - IT (4-10 yrs)
Position Title: Business Analyst - Job Cost/Contract Billing
Reports Matrix to: Business Analyst- Job Cost/Contract Billing
Company has established a global ERP model built in JD Edwards (currently JDE 9.2 and upgrading to 9.26) and is actively rolling it out to all company global locations by 2022.There is a US based program team managing the deployments, support, and enhancements of the Global Model (GM). Company is currently leveraging multiple India based partners for the deployments and ongoing build efforts of the global model. Recently, company had setup a Global Finance Service Center in Bangalore (OGSC), India, and is now looking to expand that facility to hire company IT employees to support the Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.2 Global Program.
The Business Analyst will assist the Senior Business Analyst and Solution Architect in supporting, implementing, and building new functionality within the JD Edwards module. Business Analyst team members will work closely with individual project teams and regional business teams to provide timely support during Support of the JD Edwards Global Model.
This role will provide subject matter expertise in the following areas: Job Costing- Job Creation, Profit Recognition, Job Closing, Month End closing, Contract Billing - Contract Creation, Application, Certificate, Invoicing, Retention, Credit Note and Elog Interface with JCCB Module etc.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Assist the Solution Architect and Sr. Business Analyst in improving the Global Model and enforcing compliance across global locations
- Assess Change Requests and make recommendations on fit/gap analysis, Work with business on process changes and workarounds to avoid gaps & change requests
- Perform functional design, create specifications, coordinate work with developers, and perform testing
- Collaborate with internal and outsourced partner resources in all phases of software development lifecycle
- Work with Solution Architect on process changes and workarounds to avoid gaps & reduce Change Requests
- Analyze and suggest resolution for critical issues from sites live on Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2
- Work closely with WHQ team to keep informed of upcoming projects & functionality that may impact projects & development efforts.
- Work closely with development team to drive standardization
- Must be detail oriented with a strong analytical background to perform preliminary functional user testing.
- Able to coordinate as well as demo and train Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 functional solutions to new sites
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to achieve results in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Assist with Global Model configuration finalization and refinement
- Demonstrates the highest ethical standards
Experience Required :
- 4-7+ years of in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 Finance Module focused on Job Cost and Contract Billing Module
- At least 4-10 years overall IT experience in the Finance domain
- Experience working on complex international projects with distributed teams
- In depth understanding of the Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 finance modules with specific focus defined in position
- Experience configuring and designing processes within the JD Edwards finance modules
- Practical knowledge of the JD Edwards integration points
- Practical knowledge of JD Edwards technical tools
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Work closely with implementation team to get the requirements in place
- Strong knowledge in Software development life cycle process (SDLC) -Requirement gathering documentation, Functional Specifications creation, Test script creation, Functional testing and User Acceptance test and coordinating with a diverse development team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite, including PowerPoint
- Knowledge of OMW Projects, security, Scheduler Jobs, configuring and set ups within JDE
- Co-ordinate with Vendors and partners in developing solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.