Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:198 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Business Analyst - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
POSITION DESCRIPTION :
Role/Position Title - Business Analyst
Location : Mumbai(Corporate Office)
Reporting Manager : VP - Consumer Care
- E Commerce Marketing Analytics and creating new use cases for brands
- Category Keyword Analysis, Key word suggestions to buy basis learning and success rates, Campaign Keyword Optimization, Leveraging Keyword Planner
- Marketing Spend analysis to double down what is working and move money from what is not working in real time.
- Increasing Awareness, Conversions and decreasing ACOS/ROAS
- Specific focus on e-commerce.
- Google SEM & SEO Analysis and recommendations
- Wherever needed set up new processes by assessing best practices, thus helping in improving daily sales trend for Ecom Platforms where all the brand is listed like e-commerce.
- Diagnostic Analysis as and when needed for any complexity or issues
- Conduct comprehensive analysis on results by internal assessment
- Using analytics for Sales interventions in Modern Trade and General Trade basis field productivity data analytics, collected via Sales peoples hand held devices
- Using analytics for HR interventions
- Design and implement a streamlined data process and analytical framework support to the marketing team for campaign execution
- Setting up Augmented Intelligence Analytics Engine
- Automated data monitoring framework to help Sales and marketing teams
Essential: B. E from Premiers Institutes
Work Experience - Experience - 3 - 6 years' experience
Skills & Competencies:
- Self-starter & Entrepreneurial with a strong sense of responsibility
- Methodical result orientation - ability to sell data with storytelling skills
- Analytical skills to assess and interpret key market & Sales trends to identify opportunities from a range of information sources.
- Good communication skills to construct hypothesis, assumptions and results and convey it in concise and to the point manner to stakeholders
- Ability to connect dots and see the big picture for Brands, Sales, Talent Productivity
- Growth Mindset
- Open to making mistakes but learning from those mistakes so that they are not repeated
- Someone who is willing to Learn, Laugh, Contribute with speed, Effectiveness and Efficiency and have fun doing it