Recruiter at Master Mind Consultancy
Views:148 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Business Analyst - Digital Product Specialist (8-10 yrs)
The Digital Product Specialist helps maintain & ensure optimum performance of the assigned digital products for the PU - including driving continuous improvement, data quality checks and access control. This role works in partnership with users in the PU, digital product managers, product owners, I&E to ensure that user stories from the PU are built into the backlog and deployed appropriately in market - in line with overall digital needs and agreed eco-system for the PU. As the business requirement and digital eco-system evolves, the Digital Product Specialist also helps identify the need for new products/migration to alternate solution/discontinuation of existing product in markets in the PU. Drives application product evolution to be competitive in advancing our digital agenda and growth of the business. Ensures the application meets the needs of our customers, internal compliance & Digital security standards, and beyond a minimal viable product creating a positive user experience and assurance of transactional continuity towards achieving customer and operational excellence.
- Lead the development of new and existing digital products and features in line with Business requirement & global Digital Priorities.
- Analyze the local PU market to make sure the product continues to offer advantages over its competitors.
- Understand the user persona and develop unique value propositions.
- Monitor, analyze, and act on key product analytics. Continually improve the product, increase retention rate, and boost customer lifetime value (LTV).
- Create and prioritize the strategic product roadmap
- Monitor and work with key stakeholders to drive usage of the digital product as intended
- Work with users to develop and maintain prioritized back-log of user stories for the assigned digital products
- Work with relevant stakeholders - Product Owners, I&E etc. to deploy agreed user stories in the form of product features
- Ensure optimum functioning of digital product through appropriate escalation and resolution through I&E/assigned technical resources
- Conduct regular data quality to ensure accurate representation and decision making
- Understand company guidelines(IT&S, Digital security), financial frameworks and processes to recommend the right approach for delivering the required solution
- Maintain compliance requirements like access control, PII and cyber-security checks.
- Digital Transformation
- Requirement Gathering
- Digital Transformation
- Process Automation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.