Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:12202 Applications:1064 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:190
Business Analyst - Data Analytics - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
Organisation is an online retailer which sells over 600,000 products across categories like Appliances, Televisions, Furniture, Home, Media and Grocery through the amazon.in online marketplace. We engage with some of the world's largest consumer brands.
We- re inspired by the idea of changing how people think about shopping. And we- re looking for new team members who share our passion. The team is encouraged to think big and innovate the shopping experiences of the future.
Organisation is seeking a Business Analyst to be a key partner within one of our category groups. Primary responsibilities will include partnering with business managers to analyze several high visibility areas in our retail business. The vision for this role is to provide the highest quality support for internal customers, which in turns helps us make better decisions for all of our customers. This Business Analyst will leverage deep dives and metrics to identify key drivers of the customer experience and develop insights based on their work. This role will also play a key role in measurement standardization and governance across retail teams.
The ideal candidate will be excited about using data to understand and improve the instock and pricing experience for our customers. They will be curious and comfortable digging deep into data and able to summarize their findings for management consumption.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Finance or related discipline
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms as well as Tableau
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau
- Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and external organizations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.