Recruitment Lead at Culminant Outlook
Views:3145 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Business Analyst - Credit Risk Management Domain - Investment Banking (6-10 yrs)
We are hiring for Credit Risk Management for a leading Investment banking domain in Bangalore location.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the business users to understand, analyse and document change requirements
- Produce business requirements documents
- Liaise with vendor and internal technology teams to support the technical specification and development work
- Undertake functional testing of the deliverables to ensure it meets the requirements, and provide support and guidance for user acceptance testing
- Participate in dress rehearsal and go live events
- User training and support for system implementations
- Assisting business stakeholders with production related queries and incidents which are having a direct impact on business.
Qualifications & Skills :
- Strong full-life-cycle project experience
- Strong experience managing detailed requirements across a broad domain
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities, detail oriented and proficient with highly
- Structured approaches aligned with project / change management best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with an ability to interact effectively with stakeholders across bank-wide functions OR domain experience required
- Wide ranging product knowledge across Trading Book & Banking Book
- A strong understanding of end to end business processes, ideally gained in a corporate and institutional banking environment
- Direct experience and thorough understanding of the key stages of business testing and the end-to- end change management process
- Knowledge of Credit Risk data, business processes and exposure methodologies.
Personal Attributes :
- The role will require direct contact with business users and technology delivery teams, hence domain knowledge and business orientation are very important
- The role requires a self-starter who wants to deliver quality solutions
- Must have strong sense of responsibility/ownership
- High learning aptitude, able to grasp new products, processes and technology quickly
- Must be an effective communicator with a high standard of English literacy, interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills, and excellent verbal communication and writing ability
- A team player who enjoys working with people on all levels as well as being able to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines.