Recruitment Lead at Culminant Outlook
Views:3631 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Business Analyst - Credit Risk Management Domain - Investment Banking (6-10 yrs)
We are hiring for Credit Risk Management for a leading Investment banking domain in Bangalore location.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the business users to understand, analyse and document change requirements
- Produce business requirements documents
- Liaise with vendor and internal technology teams to support the technical specification and development work
- Undertake functional testing of the deliverables to ensure it meets the requirements, and provide support and guidance for user acceptance testing
- Participate in dress rehearsal and go live events
- User training and support for system implementations
- Assisting business stakeholders with production related queries and incidents which are having a direct impact on business.
Qualifications & Skills :
- Strong full-life-cycle project experience
- Strong experience managing detailed requirements across a broad domain
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities, detail oriented and proficient with highly
- Structured approaches aligned with project / change management best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with an ability to interact effectively with stakeholders across bank-wide functions OR domain experience required
- Wide ranging product knowledge across Trading Book & Banking Book
- A strong understanding of end to end business processes, ideally gained in a corporate and institutional banking environment
- Direct experience and thorough understanding of the key stages of business testing and the end-to- end change management process
- Knowledge of Credit Risk data, business processes and exposure methodologies.
Personal Attributes :
- The role will require direct contact with business users and technology delivery teams, hence domain knowledge and business orientation are very important
- The role requires a self-starter who wants to deliver quality solutions
- Must have strong sense of responsibility/ownership
- High learning aptitude, able to grasp new products, processes and technology quickly
- Must be an effective communicator with a high standard of English literacy, interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills, and excellent verbal communication and writing ability
- A team player who enjoys working with people on all levels as well as being able to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.