Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:1599 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Business Analyst - CR Bard - Data Center Migration Compliance Services (3-10 yrs)
Opening for CR Bard-Data Center Migration Compliance services with Leading MNC Company
Level: A (Business Analyst)
Please find the JD:
- Participate in Criticality Impact Assessment (CAB meeting) for each infrastructure component/application migration
- Assist in the creation of the Master Quality Plan/Infrastructure Qualification Plan
- Define the Quality & Compliance Process
- Review the Infrastructure validation deliverables for each phase: Requirements, High Level and Low-level design documents, Infrastructure Qualification plan, Runbooks, Build documents, IQ, OQ,
- Review the Application validation deliverables for each phase: Test approach, Test Scripts, Application Migration Test plan, Test logs
- Prepare Validation Summary report
- Conduct Quality Gate Reviews for each application/wave
- Act as a liaison between Cognizant and Client on Quality, Compliance for the DC Migration program.
- Ensure the DC builds conform to Client and Company Security Standards, Procedures & Guidelines
- Ensure the Application and Data Migration activities and data center operations/maintenance conform to the international regulatory requirements/standards.
- Ensure the deviations against the Quality Objectives of the Master Quality Plan are captured and reported
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.