Founder at Armour Corporate Services
Views:95 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Business Analyst - Counterpart Credit Risk Domain (3-7 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work as a Business Analyst, Understanding of data and data architecture, metrics and the importance of these in the design and delivery of new dashboards. Able to identify and engage data owners.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Ability to process mapping and have experience in Risk Transformation.
- Should have knowledge on requirement gathering and BRD/FRD documentation
- Relevant experience of controls required to assure quality and completeness of the solution and its data
- The ability to challenge what we are doing, to take our dashboard designs to the next level in terms of design and technology use.
- Experience of working with cross-line-of-business working groups to design dashboards and approve solutions
Dashboard delivery :
- Demonstrable experience of designing dashboards to meet the requirements of a diverse group of users.
- A solid understanding of risk management.
- Knowledge of the latest dashboard technologies and trends.
OTHER DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE
- Programme delivery on strategic programmes
- Dealing with exec level management
- TOM development
- Regulatory Requirements mapping and gap analysis
- Governance and Reporting and MI / dashboarding delivery
- Knowledge of Counterparty Credit Risk, Exposure calculation methodologies (simulation, aggregation, limit monitoring). Experience of implementing both Modelled and Non-Modelled calculation algorithms.
- Previous experience of capturing & analyzing the daily movement of EAD numbers for Financing Products, calculating the counterparty credit risk.
- Previous experience of validated counterparty exposure on a daily, monthly, and quarterly basis using various metrics including Exposure metrics (PFE, EPE, EEPE, EAD etc ) and VAR computation using both Internal Model (IMM) and Standardized approaches like CEM.
- Hands-on Experience of Exposure Calculation (EAD/PFE) at Portfolio level for both Modeled (IMM) & Non-Modeled (CEM/SA-CCR , Credit VAR ,CEF) transactions.
- Working knowledge of calculating & reporting default risk for traded products.
- Understanding of adjustments at the counterparty level where traded product exposure (derivatives, debt and equity financing) was found to be erroneous and material to mitigate impact on risk monitoring, CVA, and RWA.
- Some exposure to credit risk reporting platforms and risk engines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.