Key Account Manager - Non IT at Stryde Consulting Services
Views:7603 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Business Analyst - Consulting Firm (2-5 yrs)
- Manage large projects, develop and coordinate realistic project estimates, plans, working and communicating effectively with Engineering, Product Management, QA, Operations
- Understand products, internal tools and processes and leverage those to push automation and increase work efficiency
- Using data and scientific management techniques to provide solutions to cater to various business needs
- Process Analysis to Improve Throughput, Quality and Operations and Forecasting
- Study the As Is processes and come up with To Be efficient processes. Mapping and Implementation
- Predicting resource and volume forecast for different processes
- Metrics and Scorecards preparation for various evaluations, comparisons
- Preparing Scorecards for competing entities ( vendors, admin, processes).
- Preparing Dashboard and Metrics for Program Managers
- User Response Analysis, Performance and Quality Measurement, New Metrics
- Financial Analysis not limited to Cost-Benefit, Price per Quantity, Resource and Overhead costing for various activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.