Consultant at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:537 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Business Analyst/Consultant - Risk & Finance Regulatory Reporting Consulting - BFS (5-15 yrs)
Opening in BFS-Risk and Finance Reg Reporting Consulting in MNC
Experience - 8-10 years + (Sound knowledge of capital markets with one area of specialization, Previous experience of Treasury and Reg reporting products will be an added advantage)
Domain Knowledge required-
Capital markets, Derivatives, Regulatory Reporting, Market Risk, Credit Risk, VAR, Liquidity Reporting, Capital Calculation, Trading Products (equities, fixed income, reports, FX, OTC and exchange-traded derivatives, loans, money markets etc.), BASEL norms, IFRS norms, Treasury operations
- Strong analytical profile with working experience in an IB environment of 8+ plus years
- Implemented end-to-end IT solution in capital markets and IB domain
- Should have an appetite of providing thought leadership in terms of creating the point of views & research papers, added advantage if already having published papers
- Good in Team management, Team building & mentoring
- Should have excellent communications skills to have meaningful interactions with international clients
Roles / Responsibilities-
- Use business analysis tools and techniques to capture and clearly articulate the business problems, identify inefficiencies and define business requirements/solutions for achieving the required client goals.
Manage the front to back project life cycle, including the following
1. Requirements gathering and documentation
2. Request management and prioritization
3. Analyzing technical components and processes
4. Document use-cases, flow diagrams, state diagram, data models, activity diagram, API documents, etc.
As a business analyst, a consultant will have to elucidate business requirements from clients, understand the requirements and prepare FRD's, FSD's as required.
- Work with technical teams to carve out solutions based on business requirements (via FRD's, FSD's)and act as a bridge between business and technical teams to architect the required solutions.
- Candidate should be comfortable digging through logs, databases, and performing "hands-on" testing to understand applications as and when required.
- As a leader should be able to work with multi-faceted teams and also if required, help in grooming fresh talents into the line of business.
- As required, governance of client teams for routine operations and help in handling/managing client escalations.
- Work with leadership to develop subject matter expertise around capital markets/regulatory reporting by creating thought leadership content and also have to work as a leader around such initiatives as required.
- Should be able to adapt to the changes and quickly align to new processes, operating models and other technological changes.
- Drive business growth by contributing to RFP's, RFI's etc. for various clients as required.
Other skills required-
SQL knowledge, AXIOM reporting tool, Understanding of SDLC, Agile methodologies