CEO at KayZen Group
Views:5821 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
Business Analyst - Change Management & Transformation (5-9 yrs)
We are currently assisting a Premier Services Organization, (3rd party) providing a variety of Technology & Operational support to Fortune 500 companies across various industries, to staff various position(s) in the area of BUSINESS CHANGE & PROJECT MANAGEMENT (of the CHANGE). This is a role based out of Bengaluru (& may extend to other locations, as appropriate). The team is currently being instituted to deliver Business Critical Support to the Client's CHANGE & TRANSFORMATION agenda.
Role : Business Analysts
Experience : 5-9 Years
Industry : Operations / Banking
Specialization : Change Management & Transformation
Location : Bengaluru (may consider other locations for exceptional candidates)
Requirements for all candidates:
- Bangalore based
- Business change skills (not IT) - see below
- Exceptional English language capability (advanced written and verbal, ability to summarise and present simply)
- Retail banking, wealth management or commercial banking industry experience (not IB/Insurance or other industries)
- Personal characteristics including:
b) Problem solving/solution orientation
d) Listening/relationship building
e) Team working/collaboration
f) Working at pace
g) Quality/attention to detail
- Minimum bachelor's degree educated
- Relevant programme experience (digital, compliance and regulatory, process reengineering, core banking)
- Business analysts will support the shaping, implementation and embedding of change normally working into global programmes and across multiple markets.
- Qualifications such as CBAP, ISEB, ITIL and Lean Six Sigma Yellow/Green Belt are relevant, but not essential. Business analysts will typically lead larger or more complex design or change efforts including :
a) Analysis to address uncertain situations, problem solving, critical thinking
b) Development of governance papers to support Steering Committee decisions
c) Business requirements gathering, documentation and prioritisation
d) Solution design, input to functional design (e.g. use cases), dealing with multi-disciplinary design (customer, people, process, policy, compliance/controls, technology - system, data, infrastructure, etc).
e) Process analysis, process design and process reengineering.
f) IT liaison (e.g. advising development teams on requirements)
g) Business case development, benefits tracking, benefits realisation
h) Business readiness, business implementation, pilot management, rollout management
i) Change management, communications, training, organisation alignment, operations alignment, stakeholder management
Should you have the relevant qualifications mandated above and are interested please feel free to apply online
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.