Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:4861 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Business Analyst - Change Management - Regulatory Capital Markets (4-10 yrs)
Capital Markets consulting professional:
- Gathering and analysis business requirements for the specific business objective
- Preparing project documentation such as Project Charter, Project Initiation Document, Business Requirement Document, Test Cases, Project Closure Document
- Coordinates the development of all approved versions of business specifications for specified applications (as relevant).
- Reviews data matrix, functional specifications & other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents. In coordination with the developers, build an effective reporting tool for the business unit
- Providing overall governance for the project including project sponsors and key stakeholders
- Ensuring regular project updates to all relevant stakeholders via Working Groups and Steering Committees; preparing the necessary presentations for the same
- Tracking the progress of the project to be in line with agreed milestones and timelines. Establishing and adhering to the escalation matrix in situations where necessary
- Acting as a single point of contact for all involved parties and ensuring that issues and questions are routed to the correct teams for quick resolution
- Ensuring efficient document sharing by the use of share point and /or share drive folders with appropriate access management
- Ensuring efficient communication and follow up with the use of Minutes of Meetings and documenting key decisions and assumptions appropriately
- Formal Project closure, handover and lessons learnt
- Stakeholder Engagement: Ensure timely programme reviews with stakeholders. Build good relationships with stakeholders & conduct stakeholder surveys to obtain feedback. Review feedback and design plan of action
- Working experience with Capitals Markets entities such as Investment Banking, Asset and Wealth Management firms, Broker Dealers, Clearing houses, Custodians and Depositories, central banks or regulators
- Product knowledge: Must have good understanding of complete trade lifecycle and product varieties of at least 2 asset classes such as Equity, Bonds, Derivative products like Futures, Options, IRS, CDS, TRS etc.
- Good analytical ability - ability to cut through fluff/ symptoms and get to the core of the issue, determine data needs to be able to get the whole picture.
- Good understanding of global regulations such as Dodd-Frank Act, EMIR, SFTR, MIFID II / MIFIR etc. and market developments like Brexit
- Candidates with previous Project Management / Business Analysis experience will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of the test lifecycle, defect density, preparation of test cases & scenarios is desired.
- Hands on business analysis project experience in an Investment Bank for atleast 1-2 years
- Must have good understanding of various lines of services in an Investment Bank
- Very strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Superior academic record and live project experience
- Team player with proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Comfortable in working in ambiguity and adept at resolving them creatively to meet deadlines
Role Specific Competencies:
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Strong MS Power point and MS Excel skills
- Familiar with waterfall as well as agile project execution methodologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.