Talent Adviosr at Randstad Sourceright
Views:672 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Business Analyst - Change Management- Big4 (5-10 yrs)
Note: Banking exp is must for this role.
- Perform analysis and explore options to resolve issues identified
- Perform data mapping into a common data model across end-to-end infrastructures across the Bank -
- Assist implementation in sustainability/ESG solution architecture fulfilling business and reporting requirements
- Assist mapping into Aspire and perform testing of the common model post implementation by technology
- Support Finance team through testing phase, by performing testing, sharing test results and/or provide guidance based on knowledge of new TP system and architecture flows to finance systems -
- Escalate critical issues for management attention
- Prepare project documentation and tracker as required
- Participate in management meetings and update PMO with project status
- Work with business stakeholders and delivery partners to understand & issues, quantify business impact.
- Identify, analyse, and validate relevant optimal data sources ensuring that the data is fit for purpose.
- Work with technology & Aspire data platform team to implement the requirement.
- Work with upstream data owners, systems, and technology partners to define the delivery mechanism to meet data requirements (in terms of completeness, and accuracy).
- For upstream driven changes, understand the change with the upstream and align to integrated timelines.
- Perform UAT Drive towards delivery & quality outcome of project deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.