HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:10229 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Business Analyst - Cash Management Systems - Investment Bank (5-8 yrs)
Here is a job opportunity for Business Analyst - Cash Management Systems - Investment Bank Project - Mumbai
Work Location: Malad - Mumbai
- Around 5 -8 years overall experience
- 3-5 years minimum experience of working/implementing Cash Management systems
- Working Knowledge of at least one Database (Oracle/MS SQL), 3 tier architecture, Web application servers, and basic UNIX is a plus.
- Good fluency in English
Having graduated from a top University is a plusJob Description:
- To function as a Senior business analyst for India Cash Management catering to a number of applications related to the India Cash Management platform.
- To completely manage the end to end implementations with Business and other stakeholders.
- Needs to be involved in the requirements gathering, writing of the business requirements and functional specifications.
- Needs to liaise up with the development team, TCOE, coordinate UAT and be involved in a production implementation.
The candidate must be able to:
- Clearly, understand the client business requirements and provide optimal solutions
- Contribute to the analysis and drafting of business requirements and functional specifications,
- Writing of Business Test Cases and conducting the SIT & UAT cycles.
- Should be well versed with the SDLC cycle, quality and release control processes
- Should have the high level technical know-how to be able to drive technical/security related changes with the IT teams.
The candidate should have strong functional skills and excellent communication skills.
The job requires:
1. Background in Cash Management payments, reporting, etc.
2. Knowledge of E-banking systems and their implementation.
3. Strong background of payments and reporting platforms with a good knowledge of End to End flows.
4. Knowledge of Core banking systems
5. Knowledge of various clearing systems and different Indian standard payment types like RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, Cheques, LVP, Cross-Border TTs, etc Besides, the following skills are also expected:
6. Clear organization and ability to manage projects
7. Service-oriented attitude and a strong commitment to client satisfaction
8. Interpersonal skills, ability to consolidate action plans and report progress status
9. Capable of adapting to a new environment and to work under pressure towards tight deadlines
10. An analytical, lateral thinker and result-oriented person
11. Team player demonstrating self-initiative when necessary
12. Excellent verbal and written communication