HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:2380 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Business Analyst - Business Intelligence & Market Research - Real Estate (2-5 yrs)
- To be the Think-Tank and provide business intelligence with data driven approach and meaningful insights which helps in faster and efficient decision-making of Sales & marketing department and achieving business objectives of the organisation with better efficiency.
- Measuring and analysing sales and marketing performance with efficient dashboard management
- Provide relevant customer & market insights/inputs during the GTM process. Be the cross-functional point of contact during the GTM and activation window to ensure successful achievement of activation objectives.
- Gathering competition data and well versed with latest real estate trends. Constant tracking and response to competitor activity for the segment
- To ensure compliance & control of sites in the segment by constant monitoring of sales as a function - processes, pricing and deviations from the same
- Generate reports in SFDC/Tableau with established KPIs
- Must be a good coordinator and a team-player. Gathering and wrangling data from Sales, Marketing, Finance, Project and CRM teams. Must be good in inter departmental coordination.
Candidate Requirements :
- Full time Graduate in any stream
- 2-5-year work experience in Real Estate Research is desired
- Willing to travel locally/field work
- Good interpersonal skills and high attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office
- Applicant should have experience in maintaining the large databases
- Applicant should have excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of local language is desirable