Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:90 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Business Analyst/Business Consultant - Salesforce - CRM Domain - IT (6-14 yrs)
Working Days: 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time
- Analyzing the business needs of the clients to help identify business problems and propose solutions.
- Gathering Business requirements through interaction and research and defining the project scope. Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Experience in implementing Salesforce.com based solutions is mandatory. Added weightage to candidates with experience in CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote)
- 5+ years of experience as a Functional Consultant, delivering projects in CRM domain
- Knowledge of and extensive experience with Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities, mobility solutions, etc. (Candidates with relevant Salesforce certifications are preferred)
- Strong understanding of Sales processes like Sales Planning, Quota Setting, Sales Forecasting, Opportunity Pipeline, Territory Planning, Sales Commissions, Quoting
- Familiarity with Marketing processes like Campaigns and Lead management
- Experience in areas of Customer Service automation
- Candidates with experience in CPQ implementations (Product Configurations, Complex Pricing, Quote Management) are highly preferred.
- Experience with CPQ implementations involving Salesforce CPQ, Apttus, Big Machines, Callidus, etc. Will be an added advantage.
- Able to operate in Agile development methodology
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
Education Qualification: MBA (Preferred)