HR Recruiter at CrossTab IT Consulting
Views:2102 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Business Analyst - BFSI (7-12 yrs)
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Business Analyst Manager, the Business Analyst will collaborate with the Development and Product Management teams on banking product requirements, design, documentation, and risk mitigation strategies. Develop business requirements and collaborate in the translation of business requirements into technical requirements. Define the system and functional requirements. The role involves significant responsibility in ensuring that the solutions we provide meet our client's requirements and aspirations for world-class software that can be used on a daily basis in mission-critical situations. As such this will enable you to use and develop your skills and knowledge by working closely with industry professionals and clients in global banking.
Responsibilities & Deliverable :
Your deliverable as a Business Analyst will include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Gathers information from stakeholders to document functional, system, and/or data requirements.
- Perform product system impact analysis to determine affected functional areas of the application.
- Collaborates with team members to create detailed functional and/or technical specifications for complex development of new or modifications to existing banking applications or systems.
- May review requirements developed by other staff and provide guidance to improve requirement quality as necessary.
- Collaborates with team members in the development of specifications to create unit and integrated test cases.
- Serves as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborates with technical communications writer to develop proper and thorough documentation (internal and external) describing product changes as appropriate.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish defects from enhancement requests.