Business Analyst - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
MNC IT Consulting @ Bengaluru
End Client : Largest Investment Bank
For More Details pl call on 7208280887
- Agile, sprint analysis, sprint sentiment, product backlog, Epic, JIRA, user stories, backlog grooming, estimation, demo, retrospective, review
- Risk Regulatory, Transaction Reporting - MiFID, Experience of writing requirements by reading Regulatory text, Trade Life cycle, Limited understanding on Financial Products
- Understanding of Regulatory Transaction Reporting from regimes e.g. MiFID, EMIR, SFTR
- Business Analysis experience is must. Good experience in the finance industry in a change environment
- Experience of/with specific Securities Finance Transaction (e.g. Repo, Securities Lending, Margin Lending)
- Define testing approach and strategy and help execute this strategy during test phases.
- Working with technology partners to define the functional and technical design to support business processing requirements across transaction reporting technology and upstream business technology
- Collaborate with Management to ensure common standards and standard methodology are implemented within the European region and globally
- Work with the Project lead to ensure delivery throughout the lifecycle of the project. Track and communicate project status to wider team and management
- Collaborate with the Project team on test plan development, design test strategy and manage the UAT process.