Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:124 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Business Analyst - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
The Business analyst is responsible for the understanding the requirements, plan, execute and coordinate the various project activities as well as incidents / issues for the business applications.
- Closely working with respective users & vendors to note down their requirements and drive the development with software solutions team.
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities, working both independently and in team oriented collaborative environments.
- Is proactive, resourceful and a self-starter. Oversees and effectively leads multiple priorities/projects simultaneously from inception through post implementation review.
- Able to perform high level analysis for business requests and develops summary documents with executive finish.
- Engages in the planning, execution, and delivery of programs and projects intended to accomplish business goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets.
- Develops an advanced understanding of how project activities contribute to the achievement of strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and project/software solutions team to ensure objectives are met.
- Drives implementation of multiple, complex project initiatives, working closely with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve milestones within established timeframes.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for complex programs and projects through the development of project plans intended to accomplish goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets.
- Ensures consistent visibility for teams by monitoring and reporting business objectives, program/project achievements, and key indicators.
- Communicates with project stakeholders and provides insight on issues through root cause analysis.
- Facilitates collaboration on creative alternatives to project challenges with subject matter experts
- Removes obstacles and impediments to ensure business and operational objectives are met.
- Drives adoption and challenges standards. Identifies and applies best practices and needed process improvements.
- Establishes advanced capabilities in program and project design where possible.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures. Monitors project execution to deliver incremental business value.
Relationships Management :
- Business Head
- Business team
- Software Solutions team
- Technology team
- Knowledge of Trading Platforms, Middle-office, Back-office platforms
- Strong presentation development and communication skills
- Strong and demonstrable in Banking & Financial Services Domain experience
- Experienced in business process development and improvement
- Advanced-Expert level user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Intermediate level user of Microsoft Access, SQL (MS 2016, MySQL, Oracle)
- Relevant experience in business analysis and statistics.
- Should be from the broking industry
- Proven proactive problem solver; identifying efficiencies, problem areas and potential improvements supporting key business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems