Recruiter at Expertia Incorporation
Views:170 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Business Analyst - Banking & Finance Domain - IT (10-15 yrs)
Notice Period - Immediate Joiners OR 30 Days
Mandatory Skills Required:
- "Domain experience in securities, custody, accounting, financial reporting etc.," - i.e. should be from capital markets domain. This is a must have.
- "Proven experience working within an Agile SCRUM team environment, with specific ability to participate and when needed lead Sprints, stand-up's, stories, statuses, demos across a Development and QA team." - i.e. should be very familiar with Agile ceremonies, ideally having a SCRUM certification (Add on)
- Exposure to Distributed ledger technologies like Ethereum, Hyperledger and their usage in Banking & financial domain is an added advantage." - i.e. having some exposure to digital ledger technology is ideal.
- Works very closely with Business partners in this space and be responsible for defining business amp; operational processes for all initiatives via requirements / functional specification documents;
- Works very closely with the technical delivery teams; Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs; Understand system technical limitations at a high level;
- Responsible for verification of the quality of the solutions by way of owning the IT testing phase as well as coordinating and supporting the User testing phase. Works closely with the development team in building the test automation suites.
- Serve as a conduit between the customer community (Key Stakeholders and end-users) and the software development team through which requirements flow; Ensure developers understand the context of the changes and impact to any downstream and upstream systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements;
- Keep abreast of the industrial direction of Distributed Ledger Technology and how DLT fits into the overall enterprise technology/business services framework
Target Companies :
Focus much on banking organization like JP Morgan, Wells Fargo etc.