HR Consultant at Independent
Views:2033 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Business Analyst - Auto/Industrial (5-10 yrs)
- Understands how that business operates, what the major business processes are, the metrics that are important to the business, and how to improve the processes from a business perspective.
- Build effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same.
- Logically group high level business requirements and user needs into a set Features (Epics) whose functional areas make up the Product.
- Break down Features into small functional requirements (User Stories) in order that they are small enough for the team to start delivering them.
- Write good (INVEST) user stories that are clear, concise and are easy to understand and implement by the development team.
- Refine the Product Backlog; adding/amending/deleting and prioritising order of features/user stories according to the business value and logical delivery sequence.
- To liaise with stakeholders, users and end customers to capture business requirements
Skills and Experience :
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Product portfolio Management, Marketing, Data analysis exposures are a must
- Experience of working with technical teams and stakeholders
- Experience of working in a fast-paced multidisciplinary team with rapidly changing delivery focus and regularly when needed
- Experience of working with, analysing and communicating data to a range of audiences
- Experience of communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Personal characteristics :
- Enjoys working with People
- Clear communication skills
- Builds rapport and relationships easily and quickly
- Team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.