Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:62 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Business Analyst - API Artifacts (10-15 yrs)
Job Title - Business Analyst
Job Location- Hyderabad
- Translate Business Requirements to functional User/System requirements in line with Client Global standard practice and architecture.
- Collaboration with Business Managers/Departments leads to Functional Specification documents as a starting point for technical design, development, and testing.
- Design and document system integrations. Help in new client on-boarding projects. Provide help to application support teams and business teams on operational issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Discuss, Analyze and Document high level business requirements related to internal departments and external clients.
- Create Functional Specification documents as starting point for technical design, development, and testing (integration and user acceptance testing)
- Sound understanding of Integration patterns, Web Services and APIs.
- Document existing integrations and design new APIs
- Collaborate with IT Development and support teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Competent to work at the highest technical level of system analysis required to develop and prepare specifications for integrations.
- Work with application support and development teams to fix software bugs and escalate issues.
- Provide expertise and advice to department owners, project teams, and other support teams.
- Identify gaps in the application functionality and work with the technical team to provide solutions.
- Domain driven analysis and design with object-oriented and resource-based domain models in supply chain and e-commerce services.
- Able to design, create and manage reusable API artifacts and service interface specifications (XSD/WSDL/WADL/OpenAPI/Swagger/RAML)
- Hands-on tooling experience, including: Source control, UML, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST, Data mapping) Excellence in writing and maintaining clear end-user documentation including service API specifications, patterns, best practices, and business data definitions.
- Effectively communicate, influence, and deliver quality across a demanding agile-driven environment.
Experience - 10-15 years
Qualification - BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA from engineering institutes