Consultant at RightMatch HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:2773 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Business Analyst - Analytics - General Insurance Firm - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (1-4 yrs)
Company - Leading General Insurance Company
Designation - Business Analyst
Role - Strategy and Planning
Reporting to - Vice President
Location - Delhi, Nehru Place
Work Days - 5
Work Hours - US Shift
Roles & Responsibilities -
1. Help implement data collection systems and reporting systems.
2. Identify and capture business related data systematically and accurately.
3. Create and own a repository of vertical and cross functional data within the organization.
4. Identify and help resolve any possible data discrepancies issues.
5. Drive corrections of all process and Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
6. Creating periodic reports, presentations and base model files for business cases.
Ideal Applicant -
1. Education - Graduate in Math, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics or related discipline. Full time MBA from top B-School.
2. Experience - 2 to 4 years experience of analytical experience.
3. Preferred Industry - BFSI / BPO Background.
Skill Sets -
1. Experience in databases, programming and reporting (i.e. data visualization, KPI tracking, scorecards)
2. Experience of working on tools like Excel/VBA, SAS, SQL and Tableau.
3. Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
4. Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
One may connect Ms Saloni Kamdar for further details at: +919223328532